Phone :
+40 745-584-169
Address :
Calea turzii nr 187 Cluj Napoca
  • The upward trend of Romania’s economic growth, reflected in the GDP positive evolution, was abruptly interrupted in 2020 by the global sanitary crisis with tumultuous reverberation in the worldwide economy.
  • At the end of H1 2021, Romania’s total investment volume amounted to EUR 303.6 mln, 21% below the level registered during the first six months of the previous year. The second quarter accounted for 31% of year-to-date volumes, and also marked the largest transaction of the year.
  • At the end of H1 2021, the Bucharest modern office stock has reached 3.00 mln. sq m of office space, out of which more than half, respectively 63% being class A. 
  • Romania’s modern retail stock reached at the end of H1 2021 at 3.93 mln. sq m of shopping centers and retail parks, as circa 25,700 sq m were delivered during the first six months of the year in defiance of a previous restrictive year when most of the retailers were forced to lock their businesses for few months.  
  • Industrial modern stock in Romania reached at the end of H1 2021 at approx. 5.38* mln. sq m once new projects counting almost half a mln. of sq m, meaning 240,000 sq m were welcomed throughout the country.
  • In the first half of 2021 more than 80 hectares of development sites were sold nationwide. The overwhelming share of 94% from the total traded land was located in Bucharest and its outskirts while the remaining 6% was found in regional cities.

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *

Awesome Works
Awesome Works

Related Posts